[DeTomaso] R/12 substitute

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 14:53:52 EDT 2007

I started using it last year with good results. My car already had the sanden compressor. I had the system pressure checked and then drained. I filled it myself with the Freeze-12 and have been satisfied so far. Eventually I plan on moving the condensor to the front.

  John

Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi all,

Last year, someone on the forum told me about http://freeze-12.com/

I don't remember who it was. But if that person is still on line, or if
someone else has used this product, could you drop me a line?

Looking for first hand testimonials of this product. Apparently I can't find
R/12, and may have to go to R134, which is readily available. But this
person had good things to say about this freeze-12 stuff.

Looking for more proof before taking the plunge.

Thanks!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/