[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 33, Issue 1- ORR BODY DAMAGE

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Mon Apr 2 13:36:29 EDT 2007

Last year's run at Sandhill -- lots of runoff space but lots of hills and
turns.

"26 miles of twisty farm road in less than 12 minutes in a 700 HP Nextel Cup
Monte Carlo! Average speed 133 mph with a top speed on the straightaways of
192 mph. Husband & wife team set new course record."

Part 1:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HHZx24LcIpM

Part 2:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D2b3cX-C5J8