[DeTomaso] Fw: Low Weber intake

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 2 05:34:45 EDT 2007

They have a couple of pictures on the PI board with IDF carbs on the intake
which easily fits under the original screen. Btw, below is the latest
pricing from the vendor. George currently has 6 confirmed orders.

The latest on pricing from Mark of Aussie Speed:

1 manifold = $750 AUD = $610 USD
2 to 5 less 10% = $675.00 AUD = $549 USD
6 to 9 less 15% = $637.00 AUD = $518 USD
10 or more less 20% = $600.00 AUD = $488 USD

All prices are + shipping + any taxes or government charges...

Aussie Speed web site:

http://www.aussiespeed.com/

USD prices based on today's exchange rate of 0.813 as quoted on XE dot com

http://www.xe.com/ucc/