[DeTomaso] Mad Dog on the hot seat

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 1 22:53:57 EDT 2007

Any racing is real racing.
I like both track and ORR myself.
After ten years of hearing MD calling us out it's a blast to see Our Flaming
Leader on the other side of the challenge. How about it Dawg? Mark was nice
enough to personally invite you to the Pahrumph event. Let's see how that
Purple Flame can do in turns!
I KNOWyou can DO it!
In it's previous life I saw The Flame at Willow Springs. You were the first
car getting to Saxton after his roll. It's like riding a bike. Hell, we
don't even have to teach an old Dog a new trick.
Put your hands in your pockets man. What do you feel? You do have BALLS,
don't you?
Only Gay Slackers who will never be King are afraid of road racing.

The First Vintage Racing Team To Consistantly Watch Others From The Pits.
If you are not on the edge, you are somewhere else.

Dan

PS: JB, you are correct. The engine is in the shop getting magged but no
worries, I still have 26 days.

Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456